Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bragging about my sister

Check out my sister's new book! Educators, social workers, and anyone looking for ways to engage our youth will definitely find it interesting and worthwhile.

No surgery yet. This is the start of week 8. I'm walking better, have less pain, and start physical therapy on Wednesday. There's been no major crack/snap of the tendon, just the "normal to me" clicking. Not that clicking should be normal, but both my feet, ankles, knees, hips, etc. do it.
After watching Natalie Portman's feet in Black Swan, I totally understand why I'm falling apart.

I believe this almost two month period of time is the longest in my lifetime that I've gone without ANY sort of exercise. What amazes me the most about it is how much my body aches. Not the injury site, I expect pain there, but the rest of me. Some of that is from compensation, but some is just doing nothing. It's rather sad.

No comments: