Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday Storm

A nice winter storm greeted me this morning. I ran a few miles anyway before going to work. It was 6 degrees when I left with snow and gusty winds. Other than my eyeballs, I was way too warm in all my cold weather gear. It was fun being one of the few people to venture out. You can't really tell in the picture, but those are icicles on eyelashes. At one point, they stuck together and I couldn't see. High temperatures for the next two days are predicted to be around zero, with way below zero wind chill. We'll see if I'm motivated enough to brave it tomorrow -anything beats the dreadmill!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love waking up on Sunday mornings to your new posts. I can't believe some of the things you've been doing lately.

Iris said...

I miss you! I'm thinking a trip out east is in my future. At least trying to make it happen...

Danni said...

We finally have snow in Kalispell! Yay! Too bad it's freeeeezing cold.