Thursday, December 27, 2007

Running Again




Since it was my last day of work, I was able to leave in the afternoon to run. I did a short loop on trail and dirt road near our cabin. My heel felt OK during the run, but afterwards was sore. Advil and ice seem to work, which usually indicates a soft tissue injury, but I still wonder if I've got a stress fracture. It felt good to be outside again for fresh air and some much needed processing time. When I left the cabin, an interesting and slightly ominous cloud had formed to the South. I tried to capture it in these photos.

For the music lovers out there...check these out on iTunes. If you saw "The Mission," and enjoyed the soundtrack, you'll like these too.

L´Estasi Dell´Oro (From the Good, the Bad, the Ugly) - Ennio Morricone (Dance Version)
The Professional - Ennio Morricone
Il triello (Titoli finali) - Ennio Morricone

I'm heading to North Dakota tomorrow. See you in the New Year!


No comments: